CRITERIA FOR CERTIFICATION AND RECOGNITION
World Headmasters & Sokeship Council (WSHC) Requirements and Guidelines for recognition as Headmaster, Soke or an equivalent.
1. The prospective applicant should be Founder, Headmaster of 9th or 10th Degree Black Belt level, or the heir-apparent of a recognized martial art discipline or the Founder of an art of national/ international notoriety
2. The prospective applicant is asked seek a written recommendation from at least two current Council members
3. The application shall consist of the following:
4. The application will be reviewed by the WHSC Membership Review Board. Once review is complete, a consensus statement will be issued with commentary and a firm recommendation with respect to recognition and membership
5. The applicant shall be informed of the committee's decision within thirty business days of said decision
6. The committee may elect to recommend one of the following: * Fully approve the candidate's application * Refer the candidate to a prominent member of WHSC for a formal interview after which, the candidate may re-petition the WHSC following a firm recommendation from the mentor * Rejection of the applicant's application
7. Once the application is approved, the candidate may be further required to remain active in the WHSC and participate in periodically held events, submit articles to the Quarterly Newsletter and occasionally make a public presentation of his/ her art
By submitting this application you hereby give permission to the World Headmasters & Sokeship Council to confirm your background information with a detailed investigation. If you pass the background investigation the procedure for membership will move forward to the next step. If after being awarded membership you are found in any future date to be conducting yourself in unethical behavior your membership will be immediately revoked.
Click this APPLICATION LINK, save it to your computer then open it from the saved folder; fill out the requirements and send. Fill out the application and e-mail it to: WHSC.
Thank you for your interest. Please include copies of all pertinent certificates in which you claim rank, as well as your present certificate of ranking along with a biography. and photograph.
The above information may be sent via e-mail only:
ALL DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED BY EMAIL:
Attention: WHSC Membership Info
DISCLAIMER REGARDING MEMBERSHIP Unlike many martial arts organizations which charge for gradings in styles which they have no recognized authority to do so, the World Headmasters & Sokeship Council DOES NOT grant rank or Grandmaster status. The World Headmaster & Sokeship Council only accepts those who are RECOGNIZED Headmasters & Grandmasters within the world martial arts community.
Contact us: World Headmasters & Sokeship Council